12000kgs Heavy Duty Shackle Head Snatch Block
- Shackle and hook head fittings
- Suitable for all types of industrial and commercial lifting and lowering applications
- Light and robust
- Safety factor 4:1
- 3” and 4.1/2” blocks are fitted with bronze bush. All other sizes are fitted with roller bearings
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Hooks are supplied with heavy duty safety catches
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Hand pulley blocks are use to make lifting easier by redirecting a force. They allow the operator to use their full weight as a pulling force. This lifting equipment is manufactured in accordance with EU standard EN 13157:2003 and has built in safety features, such as a secure locking system, that ensures the safe lifting of heavy loads. A hand pulley block has many applications and is commonly used as part of a pulley system in construction and factories. They are built from strong and reliable material and are intended for use with steel wire rope and fibre rope. The groove and sheave is constructed from high quality machined alloy steel.
Break/Load in kgs: 12000
- Plates: Structural quality carbon steel to ASTM-A36/A572.
- Sheaves: cast steel units with flame-hardened grooves
- Shackles: Alloy steel, heat treated, with heat treated and tempered alloy steel pins.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of wire rope in both sheaves with removal of one bolt
- Fully Certified
These lightweight heavy duty snatch blocks are perfect for various applications including lifting, pulling, towing and re-directs. These are designed for use with wire rope and has a gate to allow wire rope to be passed through without the need of threading the wire rope through the block. This particular snatch block is fitted with a roller bearing sheave for high speed applications.