1000kg Webbing Sling (30mm wide)
- Meets the performance requirements of BSEN 1492-1:2000.
- 1000kgs SWL, with a minimum breaking load 7 times the W.L.L.
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Resistant to oil, grease and most acids.
- Colour coded as per latest EN standard.
- Soft sewn eyes.
- Marked with size, manufacturer's mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Certification provided with webbing slings.
1000kg Webbing Sling
The 1000kg webbing sling is a valued part of our webbing sling range. It is just as durable and robust as the other webbing slings in our range, but operates with a lower load limit of one tonne.
Durable and Long-Lasting
All of our webbing slings are made from soft polyester so our customers can avoid the need to use sharp chains and metal alternatives. The material is resistant to oil, grease and acids, ensuring it lasts much longer.
Clients from around the world choose our webbing slings to cater for the needs of their industry. Whether it be offshore oil settings, industrial application or for the use of cargo handling. Remember to always store the sling in a dry place out of contact with direct sunlight.
Benefits of Our 1000kg Webbing Sling
Meets strict regulations and performance requirements (BSEN 1492-1:2000)
Soft but durable sewn eyes
Advantageous alternative to chains
Includes manufacturer’s size markings