16mm Grade 80 Short Link Chain
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Black lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load is 4 times the W.L.L.
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L.
- Marked manufacturers mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
- Please see the Technical Specification for chain component size chart/dimensions.
Grade 80 short link chain offers maximum flexibility and minimum vulnerability to damage. The versatility of chain components means that you can design and create a custom chain sling to your own unique requirements. Grade 80 short link chain is available in 7mm to 16mm chain size and is priced by the metre, allowing you to order the amount of chain that you need. This chain is heat treated for tensile strength and resistance to wear. It is commonly used as lifting sling chain component, as well as in rigging and tie down applications.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 8000
Width in mm: 16
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- Permanently Embossed with marking for identification and traceability
- German WAFIOS production method, Computerized automatedm Knittin, Spot Welding and Calibration so every link is Identical
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity