800kg Mini Ratchet Endless
- 800kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 400 DAN
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 1.5m (endless), 4.5m (endless and with hooks), and 10m (endless) lengths.
- Available in black 1.5m, 4.5m, 10m endless, orange 4.5m with hooks and blue 4.5m PVC S-hooks.
- 800kg Mini Ratchets have a 25mm webbing width.
- Custom made 800kgs mini lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Mini Ratchet is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Mini Ratchet Straps are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Our 800kg mini ratchet straps have a minimum break strength of 800 kilos and are made from strong, hardwearing webbed polyester. As an endless ratchet strap, the end of the strap is fed back through the ratchet to tighten it.
Ratchet straps are used to secure loads for transit or storage with the ends anchored and the length of the webbing wrapped around the object. These straps are ideal for securing loads either in situ or in transit. Popular uses include securing motorbikes to trailers, canoes to car roof racks and marquees to the ground.
The strap is tensioned by cranking the ratchet. The easy release system on the ratchet straps quickly loosens your load when required. In this weight category, we stock endless ratchet straps and ratchet straps with hooks in a selection of lengths.
These mini ratchets are available in 1.5m, 4.5m and 10m lengths and conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
If you have any questions about our mini ratchet straps then let us know.