3000kg Ratchet Strap
Our 3,000kg load-limit Ratchet Straps are easy to use whatever the procedure. Whether you need to securely tie down goods to your vehicle or are handling heavy items, our Straps have got you covered.
What’s more, our range of Ratchet Straps provides a cheaper alternative to specially-built hoists, helping you save money while working safely.
- This Ratchet Strap has a 3000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 1500 daN.
- 3000KG Ratchet Straps also have a webbing width of 38mm.
- Like all our Ratchets, this Ratchet Strap conforms to the EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Our Ratchet Straps are available in 4m, 6m, 8m and 12m lengths. Please note, all our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with the manufacturer’s mark, size, length and ID mark for identification purposes.
- Individual certification can be supplied for each chain.
For orders over 200 units please get in touch with the office to arrange a discounted price.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Our Ratchet Straps are all fitted with a quick-release mechanism and double J-hooks to allow users to fasten and loosen the strap with little to no effort at all when lashing and securing loads.
To make your Ratchet Straps last longer, we recommend you invest in some Rubber Wear Sleeves to prevent the corners and edges of your Straps from fraying over time.
Break/Load in kgs: 3000
Width in mm: 38
Each Strap is made from 100% Polyester.
The Straps are all durable and extremely hard-wearing.
Each Strap comes with a strong-welded Double J hook.
Custom made 3000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
For any questions regarding our Ratchet Straps, please feel free to get in contact with our team or check out our how-to videos here.