3000kg Ratchet Strap
- 3000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 1500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 8m and 12m lengths.
- 3000kg ratchets have a 38mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 3000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Our 3,000kg load-limit ratchet straps are easy to use whatever the procedure; whether you need to securely tie down goods to your vehicle or for heavy items (while also being a cheaper alternative to specially-built hoists!). Its quick-release mechanism and double J-hooks means that you can fasten and loosen the strap with little effort.
Made from 100% polyester, the heavy duty ratchet straps come in 4m, 6m, 8m, and 12m lengths to meet your requirements; and for complete peace of mind, all our straps conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements and come with certification.
Break/Load in kgs: 3000
Width in mm: 38
- 3000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 1500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook