10mm Clevis C Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Clevis "C" hooks are used for a wide range of slinging and lifting applications where there is no safety catch requirement. These chain components are designed from heavy duty alloy steel for use with grade 80 chain and wire rope. The large throat opening allows simple and fast hooking and removal. The Clevis "C" hooks have been designed with contours to prevent fouling. We stock Clevis "C" hooks in different sizes to accommodate various sizes of chain. The durable painted finish allows for easy identification of the component, which is fully traceable with the manufactures identification and material grade marked on the hook.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3100
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity