10mm Clevis Forest Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Material is high grade alloy steel (quenched and tempered)
Used with alloy chain grade 80 for lifting application
Breaking load = 4 times of capacity
Proof tested to 2.5 times working load limit
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3100
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity