250kg Cam Buckle 2pcs per pack
- 250kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 125 DAN
- Used for securing loads.
- All our Cam Buckles conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release buckle mechanism for easy use with grips on buckle to prevent slipping.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 2.5m, and 5m lengths.
- Available in black.
- 250kg Cam Buckles have a 25mm webbing width.
- Custom made Cam Buckle systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Cam Buckle is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Cam Buckles are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
For a convenient and simple way to ensure lighter loads are secure in transit, among the wide variety of ratchet straps and lashing/towing equipment available here at The Ratchet Shop, we have these cam buckle straps. Categorised as lightweight ratchet straps due to their maximum load capacity of 250kg, they are ideal for smaller and lighter materials and cargo.
Why Invest in Our 250kg Cam Buckle Straps?
Lightweight, but highly durable, our cam buckles are made from 100% top quality polyester. With a webbing width of 25mm, they are available in lengths of 2.5 and 5-metres. They have been designed to fully meet the safety performance requirements outlined in EN 121195-2:2001 and features a quick-release mechanism and anti-slip grips for easy and secure use.
When looking to buy any of our ratchet straps, we would recommend you invest in the rubber wear sleeves we have in stock. They help protect the webbing and stop them from wearing out, therefore extending the amount of use you get out of them.
If you would like to find out more about these or one of the many other pieces of equipment we sell, contact us today!