10mm Master Link
- Conforms to EN 1677-4.
- Tempered alloy steel with good ductility.
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L.
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green or Orange.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
A master link is a vital chain component used to fasten slings to chain loads, they are widely used in lifting sets for offshore containers. These large oblong links are constructed from quenched and tempered alloy steel and they are proof tested to 2.5 times the working load limit. Certification is provided with each master link. These master links are made with a large width and length to allow the use of thimbles for larger wire ropes that tend to be utilised in brindle configurations. Master links are available in various diameters to suit different sizes of chain and wire rope.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3200
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity