5000kg Ratchet Strap Endless
- 5000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 5m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths.
- Available in black in 5m and 10m, all others in blue.
- 5000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Endless Ratchet Strap
- Custom made 5000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
At The Ratchet Strap we offer 5,000kg endless ratchet straps in lengths of 4m, 5m and 6m, as well as 8m, 10m, 12m and even as long as 15m too - all feature durable and robust webbing. The 5,000kg refers to the break-strength and that means these straps are ideal for when you need to secure different loads for various applications.
The difference between normal ratchet straps and endless ratchet straps is the lack of hooks and other traditional fixtures. Rather, they rely on strong and responsive webbing that is looped around the load you need to secure and then fed back through the handle of the ratchet to tighten it up.
These kind of endless tie down straps are ideal for using with a versatile range of objects and materials, particularly as the webbing material has a high level of flexibility meaning it can conform to any shape required whether it’s being used for storage or transportation.
Break/Load in kgs: 5000
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 15
- 5000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 2500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified