Our range of high strength, durable Plate lifting clamps are manufactured from fully forged parts to ensure longevity. These clamps have a wide range of uses and are particulary suited for the lifting and turning of steel plates, ship sections and the extraction of pile sheets. They are fitted with a hinged hoisting eye moving in all directions which enables the user to place and lift the load from any directions. The clamps are also fitted with special hook-up facilities to enable easy fitment of the clamp in a horizontal position.
Break/Load in kgs: 2000
- ▶ The Universal vertical PLC clamp is designed to ensure that the load can be lifted and turned 180°
- ▶ Fitted with a hinged hoisting eye moving in all directions to enable the user to place and lift the load from any direction.
- ▶ Fitted with a special hook-up facility to enable easy fitment of the clamp in a horizontal position.
- ▶ The clamps are suitable for surface hardnesses up to 37 Rc (345H B )
- ▶ Overall forged structure with good traceability and safety factor 6 x WLL
— Fitted with a safety latch which ensures the proper use by means of a double locking device
— Suitable for surface hardnesses up to 37Rc (345HB) - Small overall dimension with a relatively high lifting capacity
— Overall forged structure with good traceability and the safety factor of 6 times
— Capacity Ton: 2.0
— Test Load: 4.0
— Net Weight kg: 8.2