5000kg Ratchet Strap Rave Hooks
- 5000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use
- Produced from 100% polyester material, Ratchet handles are made of steel.
- Available in 8m, 10m, and 12m lengths.
- Available in blue.
- 5000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with Rave (Chassie) Hooks
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
As part of our wide selection of ratchet straps, at The Ratchet Shop, we stock these high-quality 5000kg ratchet strap rave hooks. Ideal for a wide range of load fastening, lashing and securing jobs, they may be just what you need if you work in the construction, agricultural or farming sectors.
Why Choose Our Ratchet Strap Rave Hooks?
Made from high-quality 100% polyester and steel, they have a 5000kg strength rating and a 2500 DAN minimum break strain. They are made to last and meet EN 12195-2:2001 requirements. With a webbing width of 50mm, they are available in lengths of 8, 10 and 12-metres and feature quick-release mechanisms for easier use.
In addition to buying these great ratchet strap rave hooks, we would recommend you invest in some of the great rubber wear sleeves we stock. They will protect the ratchet strap webbing and extend the lifespan of the product.
If you have any questions about these ratchet strap rave hooks or any of our other products, don’t hesitate to contact us.