1000kg Mini Ratchet with hooks
- 1000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4.5m (endless), and 4.5m (with hooks) lengths.
- Available in black.
- 1000kg Mini Ratchets have a 25mm webbing width.
- Custom made 1000kgs mini lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Mini Ratchet is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Mini Ratchet Straps are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
The benefit of 1000kg ratchet straps for the user is that they have been specifically designed with the smaller application in mind so there is no need to grapple with larger straps designed for more bulky loads. We offer two variations of 1000kg ratchet straps. Mini ratchet straps with hooks, 4.5m long, 25mm wide, and endless mini ratchet straps, with the same dimensions. 1000kg ratchet straps are used to secure various loads during transit by anchoring the ends of the straps, winding the length of the strap around the object to be secured and then hand cranking the ratchet until the desired tension is achieved. On arrival at your destination, your load is quickly loosened by using the ratchet strap's easy release system.
Break/Load in kgs: 1000
Width in mm: 25
Length in metres: 4.5
- 1000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook