16mm Connecting Link
- Conforms to EN 1677-4.
- Tempered alloy steel with good ductility.
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L.
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test.
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green or Orange.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Chain connecting links are made from forged alloy steel and are rated for use with alloy chain grade 80 and grade 100 for lifting applications. The simple design facilitates quick assembly, dismantling and reassembly of reliable, safe lifting chain slings, without the need for special tools. These chain components are used to connect lifting equipment, such as lifting chains and lifting chain slings, which are used for the overhead lifting and movement of heavy loads in various industries. We have different sizes of chain connecting links to suit your required application; 7/8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 8000
Width in mm: 16
- Used to connect webbing slings to lifting components
- 3.15 ton safe working load limit
- G80, alloy steel, drop forged, heat treated
- 4:1 safety factor
- Fully Certified