5000kg Ergo (Pull Down) Ratchet Strap
Ergonomic ratchets are a new method for securing your load. Rather than pushing up the ratchet handle to tighten the ratchet strap you pull the handle down instead which some find a much easier movement.
- 5000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 18m and 20m lengths.
- Available in blue.
- 5000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Ergonomic Ratchet Handle.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
5000kg ergonomic ratchets straps are the new method for securing your load. Rather than pushing up the ratchet handle to tighten ratchet straps you pull the handle down. The handles on the ergonomic ratchet straps are longer and shaped to improve comfort. The pulling motion and longer handles on the ratchet means that less force is required to tighten the strap. This saves a lot of effort and makes the process much easier. Using the ergonomic ratchet straps puts less stress on the user's back and joints. The 5000kg ergonomic ratchet straps come in 8m and 10m lengths and are made from durable polyester webbing and high quality metal.
Break/Load in kgs: 5000
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 4,6,8,10,12,15
- 5000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 2500daN
- Ergonomic Pull down ratchet designed to ease Tensioning From Extended Handle
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook