LINQ Essential 2 Point Harness
- Webbing Material Polyester; 45mm; UV resilient; Solvent Resistant.
- Buckle Material Corrosion resistant electrophoresis; high tensile light weight alloy steel
- Fall Arrest Hardware Drop Forged corrosion resistant electrophoresis; high tensile lightweight alloy steel
- Thread Polyester; 9.81 newtons (10kg); extension at break 19.5%
- Stitch Pattern THETA Pattern combines 313 stitches to exceed 28kN of strength.
- ASNZ compliant colour contrast
- Plastic Material UV stabilised high density polyethylene
- Weight 1.1kg
- Web Tenacity Range- Min 28kN Max 30kN
- Drop Forged Dee Rings Alloy steel (Standard): 40kN
- Buckle Strength 12 to 17kN model dependant; laser etch or hard marked on buckle
- Standard Compliance AS/NZS 1891.1; CE; EN361
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light Large Dorsal D Ring for easier connection
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Signi cantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap Applications:
- Fall Arrest, Construction, Ladder, Scaffolding, Warehouse
- Rated 160kg capacity