10mm (12,000kg) Lowloader
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Black Lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load 4:1 W.L.L.
- Marked with the manufacturer’s identification and material grade.
- Marked manufacturer’s mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
10mm Low Loader chain comes in a choice of length from 1m to 12m. You also have the option to add a selection of hooks and/or a load binder, which pulls the chain tight and secure. Our 10mm Load Loader chain is made from heavy duty chain, the same that we use for our lifting slings. This type of lashing and towing equipment has a working load limit of 12,000kg so is suitable to tying down heavy machinery and irregular loads such as concrete pipes. Low Loader chains are hard wearing and if well looked after last a long time.
Break/Load in kgs: 12000
Width in mm: 10
- Used for securing heavy or sharp loads
- All parts made from grade 80 steel
- All parts batch numbered
- Every chain made to order
- Ideal for transport lorries