13mm Eye Swivel Hook With Latch
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice: Red
Eye swivel hooks are an important inclusion in our chain components range. This type of lifting equipment is ideal for use in the oil and gas industry, as well as other industries where heavy lifting is required and safety is paramount. The eye swivel hooks are extremely safe because of the spring latch and the way the hook is constructed prevents the hook from opening when under load. The swivel allows the hook to be positioned before loading for ease of use. These chain components are designed with tough environments and working conditions in mind and reduce the risk of injury or worse.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 5300
Width in mm: 13
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity