8000kg Ratchet Strap
- 8000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 4000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths.
- 8000kg ratchets have a 75mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 8000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
With a strength rating of 8000kg, this range of ratchet straps is ideal for various tie down applications, such as securing machinery to the inside of a trailer ready for short or long term transit. 8000kg ratchet straps are available in 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths. The blue webbing is 75mm wide and constructed from malleable polyester that is hard wearing. 8000kg ratchet straps are simple to use and offer easy one handed tensioning. The hooks at the end of the ratchet straps allow easy anchoring to connectors often found on the walls and ceilings of trucks and trailers.
Break/Load in kgs: 8,000
Width in mm: 75
- 8,000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 4000daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook