600kg Auto Retractable Ratchet Tie Down
- Manufactured from polyester webbing with stitched reinforcement around hooks
- Auto rewind at a push of a button retracts the webbing
- Simple drum and ratchet mechanism tensions the webbing to provide superior load restraint
- Suitable for securing of loads and tarpaulins onto flat-beds or trailers
- Rubber coated handles
- Rubber coated release mechanism
- Polyester webbing 25mm wide
If you need to secure loads with complete confidence, our 600kg Auto Retractable Ratchet Tie Down is exactly what you need. With a break strength of 600kg minimum, this tough and long-lasting polyester webbing will keep your load in position for onward transit.
Manufactured from polyester webbing which has the added advantage of stitched reinforcement around the hooks, this ratchet mechanism provides superior restraint. The drum and ratchet work together to provide the optimum tension, leaving your load perfectly positioned and secure.
Unlike manual ratchet systems, this mechanism comes complete with an auto wind facility. All you need to retract the webbing is press a button. This release mechanism and the handle are both rubber-coated for optimum comfort during use.
The webbing is 25mm wide and is available in lengths of either 1.83m or 3.05m, providing a tough and flexible fastening to strap your goods down. With black strapping complete with J-hooks, this ratchet tie down system provides unmovable positioning for tarpaulins on trailers and flat-beds.
Break/Load in kgs: 600
Width in mm: 25
Length in metres: 1.83
- 600KG Minimum Break Strength
- Width 25mm
- 2 hooks
- Auto - Retractable
- Rubber coated Steel hook for protection