5000kg Ratchet Strap
- 5000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 7.5m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 18, and 20m lengths.
- Available in blue, the 7.5m and 9m are available in Black with an additional floating ‘D’ ring.
- Webbing part only and Ratchet handle only options are available.
- 5000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks in all lengths or ‘D’ rings in lengths 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m.
- Custom made 5000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
The Ratchet Shop stocks a wide range of heavy duty ratchet straps, including 5000kg ratchet straps that are designed with ease and convenience in mind. 5000kg ratchet straps can be easily tightened and released using one hand. The webbing is made from soft, yet highly durable, polyester that has a strength rating of 5000kg. This range includes ratchet straps in 4m to 20m lengths; 4m to 20m webbing parts with hooks; and ratchet handles by themselves. 5000kg ratchet straps are used for tying down loads for either transportation or storage to ensure that they are secure.All our ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Break/Load in kgs: 5000
Width in mm: 50
- 5000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 2500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook