5000kg Ratchet Strap with D-RIngs
- 5000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in Blue 4m, 6m, 7.5m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 18, and 20m lengths.
- Available in Black 7.5m and 9m with an additional floating ‘D’ ring.
- Webbing part only and Ratchet handle only options are available.
- 5000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks in all lengths or ‘D’ rings in lengths 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m.
- Custom made 5000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Our range of D-Ring ratchets range from handle only to 15m lengths, all of which have a strength rating of 5000kg. Ratchet straps with a D-Ring are formed from polyester webbing, which is extremely hardwearing but soft enough to remain flexible at any angle and not cause damage to loads in transit, with a steel D-Ring at each end. This D-Ring is attached to hooks that you may have in your van or trailer. D-Ring ratchets offer one-handed tensioning and an easy release buckle for efficient securing and releasing of loads. The security afforded to your loads is second to none. The D-Ring ratchet straps will not be effected over time from road vibrations. All of our competitively priced products undergo batch testing for quality control and are manufactured to British safety standards.
Break/Load in kgs: 5000
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 4,6,8,10,12,15
- 5000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 2500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded D-Ring