4000kg Ratchet Strap
- 4000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 2000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 8m and 10m lengths.
- 4000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 4000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
One of the heavy-duty ratchet straps we stock here at The Ratchet Shop, the 4000kg ratchet strap could be just what you need for all tow, hoist and tie-down applications. Designed to secure extremely large and heavy loads, it works well in just about any environment from warehouse and haulage to farming and agriculture and building and construction. Like all our ratchet straps, it meets the highest safety performance requirements.
Why Buy Our 4000kg Ratchet Strap?
Made from very robust and durable polyester, this 4000kg ratchet strap is available in lengths of 4, 6, 8 and 10-metres and has a webbing width of 50mm. It comes equipped with J-style hooks and has a break-strain of an impressive 2000 DAN. Like many others in our collection, it benefits from a quick and easy release mechanism for more convenience.
We would highly recommend that you pair buying this with rubber wear sleeves.
If you are interested in learning more about this ratchet strap or indeed, any of the other products we stock, please don’t hesitate to contact us.