1000kg Mini Ratchet Endless
- 1000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 500 daN.
- Used for securing, lashing and fastening loads with a quick-release mechanism for easy use.
- As with all our Ratchets, the Mini Ratchet conforms to the EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Produced from 100% polyester material and available in black.
- Available in 4.5m (endless), and 4.5m (with hooks) lengths, measured from bearing point to bearing point.
- Custom made 1000kgs mini lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the 25mm width webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Mini Ratchet is marked with the manufacturer’s mark, size, length, and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
For orders over 200 units please get in touch with the office to arrange a discounted price.
If you’re looking for the strength of a Regular Ratchet Strap but with greater flexibility for smaller items, we’ve got the solution.
The Mini Ratchet Straps are specifically designed to work with smaller applications up to 1000kg. Whether you require endless or hooked ratchet straps, our range has you covered, stocking both types in 4.5m long and 25mm wide models.
The Ratchet Strap’s webbing is strong and durable to ensure your load is held securely in place during transit. Endless Ratchets especially are adaptable for all shapes and sizes of load. Simply, wind the Strap around your load manually and loop the end back into the handle. Then, use the Ratchet handle to crank up the tension until you feel the load is secure enough for onward transit. Upon arrival, use the fast-release system to loosen the ratchet straps without any fuss or delay.
It’s that easy. For a more detailed description of using Ratchet Straps on the road, visit our blog here.
Break/Load in kgs: 1000
Width in mm: 25
Length in metres: 4.5
- 1000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified