1000kg Mini Ratchet Endless
- 1000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 500 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4.5m (endless), and 4.5m (with hooks) lengths.
- Available in black.
- 1000kg Mini Ratchets have a 25mm webbing width.
- Custom made 1000kgs mini lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Mini Ratchet is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Mini Ratchet Straps are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
If you’re looking for the strength of a regular ratchet strap but with greater flexibility for smaller items, here at The Ratchet Shop we’ve got the solution. Made from 100% polyester and capable of withstanding up to 1000kg, the mini ratchet straps are specifically designed to work with smaller applications.
These mini ratchet straps are 4.5 metres long, 25mm wide and are available as endless ratchet straps or as mini ratchet straps with hooks fitted to the end. This provides you with the ultimate flexibility to choose the fitting that suits your purposes the best.
Whether you choose the endless ratchet or the one with hooks, you’ll benefit from the strong and durable webbing which will securely hold your load in place during transit.
Endless mini ratchet straps are simple and easy to use for all shapes and sizes of loads. Just manually wind the ratchet strap around your load and loop the end back into the handle.
Use the ratchet handle to crank up the tension until you feel the load is secure enough for onward transit. Upon arrival, use the fast-release system to loosen the ratchet straps without any fuss or delay.
Break/Load in kgs: 1000
Width in mm: 25
Length in metres: 4.5
- 1000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 500daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified