1500kg Ratchet Strap
- 1500kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 750 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, 8m and 12m lengths.
- 1500kg ratchets have a 25mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 1500kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
The 1500kg ratchet strap is one of the high-quality heavy-duty ratchet straps we stock, that’s perfect for a wide range of intensive tie-down applications. Regardless of whether you work in the farming, agricultural or construction industry, these are a worthwhile investment.
Why Choose Our 1500kg Ratchet Straps?
Made from steel and 100% polyester, these durable ratchets meet the appropriate EN 12195-2:2001 safety requirements and are perfect for all fastening, lashing and securing load work. With a webbing width of 25mm, they come equipped with J-hooks and are available in lengths of 4, 6, 8 and 12-metres. As is standard with many of our products, they are also equipped with a quick-release mechanism that makes them efficiently easy to use.
When purchasing these 1500kg ratchet straps , you may want to protect the webbing further by investing in the rubber wear sleeves we stock.
If you have any questions or queries about these ratchet straps or any of our other great products, get in contact with us today and one of our team will be delighted to help you.