6000kg Ratchet Strap
- 6000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 3000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 8m and 10m lengths.
- 6000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 6000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Safely secure small to large loads with our tie down ratchet straps. These 6,000kg load-limit straps can also be used for hoisting, towing or any other process where you need tough and durable restraint. The metal J-hook ends offer a secure fasten and the quick-release mechanism allows you to tighten and loosen the strap with ease.
Made from hardwearing polyester and available in 8m and 10m lengths, these straps are ideal for industrial as well as domestic use. All our ratchet straps are certified to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance standards and come with certification.
Break/Load in kgs: 6000
Width in mm: 50
- 6000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 3000daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook