10,000kg Ratchet Strap
- 10,000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 5000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths.
- 10,000kg ratchets have a 100mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks.
- Custom made 10,000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
For securing the heaviest loads we offer 10,000kg ratchet straps. These come in lengths of 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m and are 100mm wide. These heavy duty ratchet straps are made from durable, soft polyester that is flexible at any angle. 10,000kg ratchet straps are ideal for securing bulky loads for transport or storage. Ensuring loads are securely tied down is vital for ensuring safety; reducing the risk of injury and damage to the loads. Our 10,000kg ratchet straps offer easy one handed tensioning and once you are ready to release the load a simple push of the handle releases the spindle.
Break/Load in kgs: 10,000
Width in mm: 100
- 10,000KG Minimum Break Strength
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook