8mm Four Leg Lifting Chain
All our lifting chain is custom made and certified to our customer’s needs. You can build your chain to the exact specification you require by picking your own length, hooks/shortening clutch, and how many legs you require on any chain.
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- We supply, single leg, endless, two leg, three and four leg lifting chains
- Black lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load is 4 times the W.L.L.
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L.
- Marked manufacturers mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
For lifting applications where you need multiple attachment points, the four leg lifting chain is ideal. There are four lengths of chain attached to one central point. All of our chain components designed for lifting are constructed from grade 80 chain. These lifting chains come with certificates and identification tags for full traceability. They are commonly used for lifting loads in the manufacturing and construction industries and come with full traceability in a certificate and identification tag to ensure that they comply with regulations. Our lifting chains come with a choice of hook and are available in lengths from 1 to 10 meters, with an optional shortening clutch.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 4200
Width in mm: 8
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched, Tempered and proof tested)
- Permanently Embossed with marking for identification and traceability
- German WAFIOS production method, Computerized automatedm Knittin, Spot Welding and Calibration so every link is Identical
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity