1000kg Weld On Hook
- The solution to lifting and spreader beam attachment problems
- Manufactured from treated alloy steel
- The hook allows for axial loading and positive locking of the safety latch which incorporates a stainless steel spring
Weld on hooks give you the freedom to add fixed anchor points where you need them. They can be used on vehicles, spreader beams and more. The hooks are constructed from treated alloy steel and are designed for axial loading. Our weld on hooks have a sprung safety latch, which allows positive locking; these hooks are designed with safety in mind. They can be used as a chain component with lifting chains or other lifting equipment such as slings. Our weld on hooks come with welding instructions that must be followed. We supply hooks that can hold weights of 1000kg, 3000kg, 5000kg and 8000kg to suit your needs.
Break/Load in kgs: 1000
- Weld on Hook, suitable for welding to mobile Lifting equipment (under manufacturers guidelines) to create a Lift point
- Available in Various lifting Capacities 1t, 3t, 5t & 8t
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Heavy duty safety catch
- PLEASE NOTE - This product has a proof load applied, however the WLL is subject to the correct welding procedure being carried out
Manufactured from treated alloy steel, these Weld-On-Hooks are the solution to lifting and spreader beam attachment problems or for any fixed anchor points locking of the safety latch which incorporates a stainless steel spring.