5000kgs Mechanical Steel Jack
- Designed for heavy industrial lifting applications
- Safety standard DIN7355
- Double pawl brake system for quick breaking – safe and reliable
- Low gearing tolerance for smooth transmissions
- Only 25kgs is required to lift the safe working load
- Sturdy structure
- Lightweight and quick lift performance
- High quality material CRS plate
- Alloy steel gears
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Mechanical steel jacks are used to lift, brace and support almost any kind of load. Steel jacks are commonly used in construction, agriculture and rail industries, as well as in domestic situations like when lifting vehicles during repair work.
Our steel jack is designed for heavy industrial lifting and is made of tough cold rolled steel plate with alloy steel gears. This sturdy structure gives the mechanical steel jack a 5000kg break/load limit.
Its low gearing tolerance allows smooth transmissions and quick lift performance. The mechanical jack only requires 25kgs to lift the safe working load, plus it meets safety standard DIN7355, so you can count on it being secure and reliable whatever the situation.