7mm Four Leg Lifting Chain
Four-Leg Lifting Chains have four lengths of chain suspended from one central point. This unique design allows for stability and efficiency as each leg can be used simultaneously. You can browse our full range of one, two, three, and four leg Lifting Chains here.
- Made using grade 80 quenched and tempered alloy steel
- Finished with a black lacquer
- Chains come in a length range from 1 to 10 metres
- The minimum breaking load is 4 times the W.L.L. (Working Load Limit) at 3100kg
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L
- Colour: Yellow/Green/Black
- Permanently Embossed with a manufacturer’s mark and ID mark for full traceability
- Our Four-Leg Chains are available in sizes 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, and 16mm
- You can choose which hook you require for the end from our range of Clevis Sling Hooks, Clevis Self Locking Hooks, and Clevis “C” Hooks
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
For lifting applications where you need multiple attachment points, the Four-Leg Lifting Chain is ideal.
These chains are commonly used for lifting heavy loads in the manufacturing, agricultural, and construction industries. Made using the German WAFIOS production method, every link is identical due to computerized automated Knitting, spot welding, and calibration.
Due to our wide range, you are able to build your chain to the exact specification you require by picking your own length, hooks/shortening clutch, and how many legs you require on any chain.
It is a requirement that all Chain Components in lifting equipment be made from Grade 80 Steel,which these Lifting Chains are. Our steel is high-grade and has endured a rigorous process of quenching and tempering to ensure all parts are as strong as possible.
Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, our chains may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3100
Width in mm: 7
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched, Tempered and proof tested)
- Permanently Embossed with marking for identification and traceability
- German WAFIOS production method, Computerized automatedm Knittin, Spot Welding and Calibration so every link is Identical
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity