1500Kg Cam Buckle with hooks
- 1500kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 750 DAN.
- Used for securing loads.
- All our Cam Buckles conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release buckle mechanism for easy use with grips on buckle to prevent slipping.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m (endless) and 6m (with J hooks) lengths.
- Available in black ‘endless’ and blue ‘with J hooks’.
- 1500kg Cam Buckles have a 50mm webbing width.
- Custom made Cam Buckle systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Cam Buckle is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Cam Buckles are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
The 1,500kg cam buckle with hooks have a 1,500 kilos break-strength. This means that it is most suitable for a variety of different light to medium weight applications, including the securing of items and machinery, even vehicles to trailers, for example, motorcycles.
They can be used to secure objects and items efficiently when in storage. Made from soft polyester, these cam buckle strapping comes in lengths of both 4m and 6m and all have a width of 50mm.
To provide you with the versatility you may be looking for from cam buckles, we offer our 6m cam buckle strapping with practical hooks. They are very similar to ratchet straps and endless ratchet straps, also available from The Ratchet Shop and follow a similar process when it comes to using them.
Break/Load in kgs: 1500
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 6
- 1500KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 750daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook