1300Kg Cam Buckle Endless
- 1300kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 750 DAN.
- Used for securing loads.
- All our Cam Buckles conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release buckle mechanism for easy use with grips on buckle to prevent slipping.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m (endless) and 6m (with J hooks) lengths.
- Available in black ‘endless’ and blue ‘with J hooks’.
- 1300kg Cam Buckles have a 50mm webbing width.
- Custom made Cam Buckle systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the Cam Buckle is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Cam Buckles are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
1300kg Cam Buckles have a break strength of 1300kg making them ideal for light to medium weight applications, such as securing motorcycles on a trailer. They can also be used for securing objects in situ. Our durable Cam Buckle straps come in either 4m or 6m lengths and are fabricated from soft polyester. These Cam Buckle straps are all 50mm wide. To allow a wide possibility of uses we also offer 6m Cam Buckle straps with hooks. Ratchet straps are used for tying down goods in transit or storage to prevent movement. Cam Buckle straps are simple to use and the webbing is pulled through the buckle to achieved the desired tension. When required, your load is easily loosened using the quick release system of the Cam Buckle.
Break/Load in kgs: 1300
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 4,6
- 1300KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 750daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified