1000kg Geared Girder Trolley With Chain
- Hand operated by pulling the hand chain in order to move and position suspended loads in either direction
- Trolley runs along the bottom flange of a monorail
- Drop forged screw type adjuster enables safe and speedy adjustment
- High grade steel sealed ball bearings for precise and smooth rolling
- Ideal for hand and electric hoists
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
A geared girder trolley with chain is a trolley that is hand operated by pulling the hand chain in order to move and position suspended loads in either direction. The trolley runs along the bottom flange of a monorail. This type of lifting equipment is ideal for use in mines and wharves, and for the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment in places with no power supply. The geared girder trolley with chain offers a greater level of control, particularly with larger capacities, than plain trolleys. These trolleys are adjustable to suit a wide range of beam flange widths. We stock geared girder trolleys with chains with capacities from 500kg to 5000kg.
Break/Load in kgs: 1000
- Heavy duty construction with premium quality
- Close headroom by design
- Widely used in factories, mines, docks, warehouses and engine rooms.
- maximum girder width 220mm
- Fully Certified and tested to EN 13157-2010
- Capacity Ton 1.0
- Height Mtr 3.0
- Test Load Ton 1.50
- Min Radius Curve 1.0
- Beam Width Min 64 (mm)
- Beam Width Max 220 (mm)