8000kg (EWL) Round Sling (104mm wide)
- Meets the performance requirements of BSEN 1492-2:2000.
- 8000Kg SWL, with a minimum breaking load 7 times the W.L.L.
- Sold according to their EWL (Effective Working Length).
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Resistant to oil, grease and most acids.
- Colour coded as per latest EN standard.
- Marked with size, manufacturer’s mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Certification provided with Round Slings
8000kg Round Sling
The strongest round sling in our arsenal is the 8000kg sling. The sling itself features the same design and construction as the other quality slings in our range - but it can hold a greater load.
Round Sling Main Uses
The 8000kg round sling can be used for a multitude of purposes inside the construction environment, but also on oil rigs and in cargo handling. One of its most common uses is for choke lifting objects of a cylinder shape. We supply this formidable round sling in different sizes, ranging from two to six metres, as desired.
Why Builders Opt for Round Slings
A round sling is a much-preferred alternative to using wires and chains. Relocating goods and materials using these can result in damage and they can pose more hazards to workers. On the other hand, round slings are made with reliable polyester that is both lightweight and strong.
Industry-Leading Round Slings
Here are a few more reasons to choose the 8000kg round sling:
Made from high-tenacity polyester
Working load of 8000kg
Breaking load x7 the working load
Grease resistant material
Need more reasons to choose our round slings? We’ll be happy to discuss any of our products - get in touch today!