500kg Chain Block 3m Drop
- Superior grade 80 load chain
- Forged and heat treated load hooks
- Safe to use as they contain a double pawl brake system
- Forged safety latch and forged heat treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators
- The internal gears mean that very little force is required to lift large heavy loads of up to 30,000kg
- Individually proof load and tested to 1.5 X WLL
- Asbestos free brake linings
- Forged swivel hooks with latchets prevent twisting of chain and reduce unintentional unhooking of the unit or load
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Using chain blocks is a versatile way to lift a load. The lifting equipment is operated by pulling the chains by hand. The internal gears mean that very little force is required to lift large, heavy loads of up to 30,000kg. Chain blocks are safe to use because they contain a double pawl brake system, forged safety latch and forged and heat treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators. These safety features allow efficient and secure lifting, dragging and securing of loads in a variety of settings, including power plants, laboratories and factories. This type of lifting equipment is also used for installing machines and repairing goods. Chain blocks are particularly useful for overhead working and for operation in narrow places.
Break/Load in kgs: 500
- Superior Grade 80 Load Chain, MBL is 400% off WLL, Elongation >10%
- Forged and heat treated Load hooks with Stretch indicator
- Double Pawls supporting fail-safe brake mechanism. Even if by chance one or two pawls become unservicable, the other will still remain operative and the brake system remains secure.
- Individual proof load tested to 1.5 x WLL with Individual serial numbers
- Enclosed housing allows outdoor use. The load brake requires no lubrication
- Capacity Ton 0.5
- Standard Lift 3.0m
- Test Load Ton 0.75
- Pulling Efforts 22kg
- Chainfall NO 1
- Load chain Dia 6mm