10mm Clevis Sling Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
The clevis sling hook is a general purpose hook that forms part of our chain components range. Clevis sling hooks can be fitted straight onto a chain without the need for a connector. This type of lifting equipment has a built in safety latch that prevents slipping and offers adding lifting safety, which is very important when you are lifting heavy loads. Our chain components are proof load tested for assurance. Clevis sling hooks are used in most lifting sling applications. They have a painted finish and a stainless steel spring to prevent corrosion.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3100
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity