7/8mm Clevis Self Locking Hook + Grip Latch
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
The clevis self locking hook is suitable for all kinds of overhead lifting applications. The unique locking mechanism prevent accidental slipping. This type of chain component is used with grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications. The clevis hook fits directly onto the chain for ease of use. The lock closes either with one hand or automatically when a load is engaged. The clevis self locking hook will not open under load, even if the load is set down momentarily. To open the hook and release the load you simply press the release trigger. The hook also stays open to make hookups easy. For peace of mind, this lifting equipment is proof load tested to 4 times the working load limit and its fully compliant to EN1677.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 2120
Width in mm: 7/8
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity