16mm (32,000kg) Lowloader
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Black Lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load 4:1 W.L.L.
- Marked with the manufacturer’s identification and material grade.
- Marked manufacturer’s mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
Low Loader chain is used to lash heavy loads to the back of a lorry or on flatbed trucks. The 16mm Low Loader chain has a weight capacity of 32,000kg so it's suitable for use with even the heaviest of loads. The advantage of chain over synthetic ratchet straps is that the webbing can snag on abrasive loads and the lifespan is generally not as great. With the proper care and maintenance this type of lashing and towing equipment can last a long time. When used with a Ratchet Load Binder, the load can be tightly secured to your anchor points so you can be sure that you will be able to transport it safely.
Break/Load in kgs: 32000
Width in mm: 16
- Used for securing heavy or sharp loads
- All parts made from grade 80 steel
- All parts batch numbered
- Every chain made to order
- Ideal for transport lorries