10mm Master Link Assembly
- Conforms to EN 1677-4.
- Tempered alloy steel with good ductility.
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L.
- Please see the Technical Specificationfor additional information.
- Colour choice Green or Orange.
A master link assembly is a large, oblong-shape chain link made from high grade alloy steel. It is used to affix slings to chain loads and lifting equipment. These chain components are suitable for use with chain and wire rope. Each master link assembly is tested to ensure the highest levels of quality and safety assurance. We stock master link assemblies that are 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm in size to suit different applications. Chain components allow you configure your own lifting sling to meet your exact specifications.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 6700
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity