16mm Clevis Grab Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Clevis grab hooks are constructed from heavy duty alloy steel so that their proof load is 2.5 times the work load limit. The braced saddle of the hook allows a more secure hookup and reduces wear and tear, and the almost round section resists bending. The clevis fitting of these chain components allow direct connection to the correct size of chain only. These clevis grab hooks are designed for use with grade 80 chain for shortening chain sling or holding the required length of chain in place, the hookâ€™s slim gap prevents slip-off by allowing full engagement.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 8000
Width in mm: 16
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity