13mm Clevis Sling Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
The clevis sling hook is a general purpose hook that forms part of our chain components range. Clevis sling hooks can be fitted straight onto a chain without the need for a connector. This type of lifting equipment has a built in safety latch that prevents slipping and offers adding lifting safety, which is very important when youâ€™re lifting heavy loads. Our chain components are proof load tested for assurance. Clevis sling hooks are used in most lifting sling applications. They have a painted finish and a stainless steel spring to prevent corrosion.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 5300
Width in mm: 13
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity