8mm Grade 80 Short Link Chain
Our Short Link Chains are the perfect tool for lifting and dragging cumbersome loads in industrial or commercial jobs.
Short Link Chains are commonly used as part of a lifting sling chain component, but also have use in rigging and tie-down applications.
- The material of each chain is Grade 80, alloy steel that has been quenched and tempered.
- Every chain comes with a black lacquered finish.
- Impressively, the minimum breaking load is 4 times the Working Load Limit, or WLL.
- Or chains have all been proof tested to 2.5 times the WLL.
- Each chain is carefully marked with their manufacturer’s mark, ID mark and evidence of their Grade 80 steel quality for identification purposes.
- The chains we stock are available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm.
- We sell chains from 1m to 15m and at every interval in between Please note our Short Chains are priced by the metre.
For more information about the capabilities and dimensions of our chains, please see the adjacent photo of our Technical Specification.
If you’re wondering how to use our Short Lifting Chains safely and effectively, check out the handy How-To video on our YouTube.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Grade 80 short link chain offers maximum flexibility and minimum vulnerability to damage. The versatility of chain components means that you can design and create a custom chain sling to your own unique requirements. Grade 80 short link chain is available in 7mm to 16mm chain size and is priced by the metre, allowing you to order the amount of chain that you need. This chain is heat treated for tensile strength and resistance to wear. It is commonly used as lifting sling chain component, as well as in rigging and tie down applications.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 2100
Width in mm: 8
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- Permanently Embossed with marking for identification and traceability
- German WAFIOS production method, Computerized automatedm Knittin, Spot Welding and Calibration so every link is Identical
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity