500kg Plain Trolley
- Used to transport heavy or awkward loads
- Screw hanger allows you to adjust the width to suit different I-beam widths
- Once the load is lifted, pushing the load will move the trolley, which runs along the bottom of the flange of a girder/monorail
- Drop forged screw type adjuster enables safe and speedy adjustment
- High grade steel sealed ball bearings for precise and smooth rolling
- For use with hand and electric hoists
- Side plates are produced with trolley wheel guards for additional safety
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Plain girder trolleys are a type of lifting equipment. They are used to transport heavy and/or awkward loads. We stock plain girder trolleys with weight capacities from 500kg to 5000kg. Once the load is lifted, pushing the load will move the trolley, which runs along the bottom flange of a girder or monorail. The screw hanger allows you to adjust the width to suit different I-beam widths. This type of lifting equipment is most commonly used in factories, docks, engine rooms and for the installation of equipment in locations without a power supply.
Break/Load in kgs: 500
- Heavy duty construction with premium quality
- Close headroom by design
- Widely used in factories, mines, docks, warehouses and engine rooms.
- maximum girder width 220mm
- Fully Certified and tested to EN 13157-2010
- Capacity Ton 0.5
- Test Load Ton 0.75
- Min Radius curve 0.9m
- Beam Width Min 64mm
- Beam Width Max 220mm