1500kg Lever Block 1.5m Drop
- Designed for lifting or dragging loads
- A versatile lifting tool that uses a ratchet and pull mechanism to raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension
- Made from superior grade 80 load chain
- Forged and heat treated load hooks with batch traceability
- 360° handle rotation with stroke to ratchet indicators
- Double pawl brake system
- Asbestos free brake linings
- Forged safety latch
- Sealed roller bearings
- Load tested to 1.5 x WLL
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Lever blocks are efficient and versatile lifting tools that use a ratchet and pawl mechanism to incrementally raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension. This lifting equipment is used for lifting or dragging loads and is made from superior steel that is reliable and durable. Lever blocks are easy to operate and require minimum maintenance. They offer fast lifting and their portable design means that lever blocks are the ideal lifting equipment for use in confined spaces. All of our level blocks have a proof load 150% of capacity and have forged and heat treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators..
Break/Load in kgs: 1500
Length in metres: 1.5
- Superior Grade 80 load chain Wafios link.
- Forged and Heat Treated load Hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators
- 360° handle rotation
- Double pawl Brake system
- MBL 400% of WLL. Load tested to 1.5 x WLL.
- Capacity Ton 1.50
- Standard Lift 1.5m
- Test Load Ton 2.25
- Pulling Efforts 22kg
- Chainfall NO 1
- Load chain Dia 8mm