16mm Eye Grab Hook
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Eye grab hooks are designed for use with grade 80 chain for lifting heavy loads. This type of lifting equipment is commonly used in the commercial shipping and heavy haulage industries. Eye grab hooks can be used to hook back the chain leg to form a choker or as a chain shortener. The small opening increases the load strength and stops the chain from slipping. This chain component has a reinforced saddle, which supports the chain and reduces wear. The section is almost circular making it very strong and resistant to bending. Some hooks can reduce the working load limit of a chain but there is no such reduction with our eye grab hooks thanks to the supporting wings that prevent deformation of the chain link.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 8000
Width in mm: 16
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity