13mm (21,000kg) Lowloader
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Black Lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load 4:1 W.L.L.
- Marked with the manufacturer’s identification and material grade.
- Marked manufacturer’s mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
Heavy duty Low Loader chain is designed for securing heavy and coarse loads that may damage synthetic ratchet straps. 13mm Low Loader chain, which has a capacity of 21,000kg, is widely used by both hauliers and farmers looking to safely transport heavy machinery and sizeable loads. This type of lashing and towing equipment is available in lengths of 1m to 12m, with a choice of hooks and the option to add a Load Binder. Load Binders have a ratchet mechanism that allows loads to be secured tightly to your lorry or flatbed. Low Loader chain is hard wearing and will last a long time if well maintained.
Break/Load in kgs: 21000
Width in mm: 13
- Used for securing heavy or sharp loads
- All parts made from grade 80 steel
- All parts batch numbered
- Every chain made to order
- Ideal for transport lorries