5000kg (EWL) Round Sling (75mm wide)
- Meets the performance requirements of BSEN 1492-2:2000.
- 5000Kg SWL, with a minimum breaking load 7 times the W.L.L.
- Sold according to their EWL (Effective Working Length).
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Resistant to oil, grease and most acids.
- Colour coded as per latest EN standard.
- Marked with size, manufacturer’s mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Certification provided with Round Slings
The round sling from The Ratchet Shop is made from polyester, which is the preferred choice instead of wire rope and chain, because not only is it suitably strong, but it’s incredibly lightweight too. This also offers benefits in that it is far easier to move and secure into the correct position, but also because it won’t damage materials and products in the same way more abrasive items made from wire rope or chain would.
We also vouch for this being a much safer item to work with compared to the alternatives and more traditional options, because it will not cause cuts or other impacts, as there are no broken wires or sharp edges. It also has a very strong safety factor of 7x its working load limit (WLL). It is also a lot cheaper when compared to other methods.
Some of the many applications the round sling can be used for include transformers, piping, oilfield offshore, machined parts, logging, industrial, heating units, electrical equipment, drilling equipment, construction, cargo handling and boat handling.
Order now or contact us if you have any questions or queries about our products.
Break/Load in kgs: 5000
Width in mm: 75
Length in metres: 1,1.5,2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8
- Ideal For Choke Lifting Cylindrical Objects
- Soft Sleeving For Delicate Lifting
- Individually Certified
- Safety factor 7:1
- BSEN1492-1 2000 CE