3000kg (EWL) Round Sling (65mm wide)
- Meets the performance requirements of BSEN 1492-2:2000.
- 3000Kg SWL, with a minimum breaking load 7 times the W.L.L.
- Sold according to their EWL (Effective Working Length).
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Resistant to oil, grease and most acids.
- Colour coded as per latest EN standard.
- Marked with size, manufacturer’s mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Certification provided with Round Slings
We stock a wide range of round slings from 1000kgs to 8000kgs. Polyester Round Lifting Slings (Endless Slings) have many other names that people refer to them as, such as endless lifting sling, strops, soft slings, round webbing slings, lifting round strap or woven sling. Polyester is a Synthetic man made material that is lightweight and very strong. Due to this it has long been the preferred choice over chain and wire rope etc. Not only is it easy to move and position into place over other methods it is also a lot less likely to damage the products or material being lifted. It is also a much safer product to use compared to other methods not only does it have a safety factor of 7 times its rated Working Load Limit (WLL) it will not cause the injuries associated with using metal products such as impact or cuts from sharp edges and broken wires. They are also considerably cheaper compared to most alterative types of lifting. The polyester internal fibers do not come into contact with the load, meaning little wear as long as cover is intact which is the only negative to using Round Slings over harder wearing materials as they are not as resistance to wear and tear which can be overcome by the use of wear sleeves. Being endless it also means that wear points are always changing with each lift increasing their lifespan. If you have any specific requirements, Round slings can be made to order in many different lengths and sizes up to 100 tons so please give our office a call. Round sling Applications Boat Handling, Cargo Handling, Construction, Drilling Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Heating Units, Industrial, Logging, Machined Parts, Oilfield Offshore, Pipes, Transformers, And many more.
Break/Load in kgs: 3000
Width in mm: 65
Length in metres: 0.5,1,1.5,2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8,10,12
- Ideal For Choke Lifting Cylindrical Objects
- Soft Sleeving For Delicate Lifting
- Individually Certified
- Safety factor 7:1
- BSEN1492-1 2000 CE