2000kgs Unshelled Cable Grips
- Ideal device for gripping, pulling and tensioning of messenger wire ropes, cables and metal rods, depending in the diameter and surface up to a tensile strength of 1.770N/mm2
- Made from solid ductile and malleable iron
- Loading capacity from 500kg to 3000kg
- The parallel jaws give a firm non – slip grip, not damaging the wire
- Guide prevents the grip from dropping of the wire and affords instant release
- Tight wire – gripping for Ratchet Puller
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Unshelled cable grips are made from solid ductile and malleable iron and have a loading capacity from 500kg to 3000kg. This type of lifting equipment is used for gripping, pulling and tensioning of messenger wire ropes, cables and metal rods. It’s parallel jaws ensure a firm grip on the wire without any slipping or damage. In addition, the guide stops the unshelled cable grips from dropping off the wire and provides instant release. This portable lifting equipment is inexpensive to maintain and can be repaired in the field. An unshelled cable grip could be used within a pulley system.
Break/Load in kgs: 2000
- Parallel jaws provide a firm non slip grip without damaging the wire.
- Guide prevents the grip from dropping off the wire and also make release quick and easy
- Ideally used with our HRP Hand Ratchet Puller
- Solid Iron construction
- Fully certified
- Conductor dia recommended 2-20mm
- Net Weight 1.30kgs
- Safe working load 2.0ton